Monday, July 21, 2014

Zoo and TB free

Great news today; both boys are TB free!  Thank you God!  We also spent the day at Chimelong Safari Park.  We had lots of fun and saw some amazing animals.  The first part  of the zoo we sat on a train and went through the “safari” where the animals are out in the open.  The second part of zoo was a walking tour where we saw some amazing exhibits!   But, my favorite part was feeding the giraffe a branch of leaves!  Li was a little scared, but I can’t blame him.  The giraffe was strong and really hungry! 

 

The boys are doing great and adjusting to being brothers. I enjoy listening to them talk to one another.  Although at times, I think they are plotting against Doug and I!  I am anxious to come home and introduce the boys to our other children.  I miss them all so much!  Although it sounds like they are having a great time in Cincinnati with family and friends!  We have another free day tomorrow.  We plan to visit a museum and do a little more shopping.

 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Rejoicing with you guys :) Such adorable pics. How fun it will be to see the ENTIRE clan together once you return home!
    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you guys!! Looks like things are going smoothly thus far-- we will be praying it continues to be that way :-) Cant wait for you all to get home!!

    ReplyDelete